Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Record Label Meetings...

Monday, July 14Th, 2008

My production company (Beat Matrix Music) and management (Anderson-Mathews Management) had a few meetings in New York this week (Murder Inc and Atlantic Records)... These meetings was to play FULL songs and tracks that could possibly be used on the future albums of their artists... The meetings in my opinion went really well... I wont bother name dropping but everyone we met in each organization was really cool and cooperative. Willing to push our products forward so we all can see success... Thanks to Wall Street for the good look!

The Key to your success is sometimes about the friends and people you know more than your achievements and talent. I would like to think in my case its a combination of all those things... I think my talents, good friends and great business ethics put me in the position that we are in... I have many more meetings to take in the coming weeks and I pray that they are all positive such as these...

Soon I will I will be in the studio with CiennaJade working on her second single (under SugarJuice Records) which will be a task because trying to pull the Labels attention and the attention of an audience that is unfamiliar with your artist and their musical style is TUFF... Yes, I said TUFF... but with hard work and good marketing anything is achievable.

C.J. 1.0

No comments: