Friday, July 23, 2010

NEW VIDEO: Dondria - Shawty Wus Up (feat. Johntá Austin & Diamond)



Dondria... There are so many ways that I can describe this creative talent. Johnta Austin, well lets just say that he is a great writer and under rated as an artist. Now, when a single drops, I expect certain things from the single: Good quality, good video & the ability to make me move in the club. This song definitely has the ability to make the club|party bounce especially if I got some "Drink In My Cup" (Shameless ELECTRIK RED plug). The video isn't the greatest but I give credit for the effort to create a story line to coincide with the actual song (to many music videos make no attempt to fit the theme of the video with the content of the music). The quality works for current song standards. The lyrics are typical, the hook is catchy, the singing is on point, the production is average but overall it's a single that I can ride to and would ultimately win my purchase. Listen and you be the judge...!

No comments: